TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION FOR THE ‘TICKETMANIA’ PRIZE COMPETITION
§ 1 The object of the terms of participation and acceptance
These terms of participation define the terms under which a person can participate in the ‘Ticketmania’ ticket prize competitions (hereinafter referred to as the “competition”). These terms of participation are deemed to be accepted as soon as the participant takes part in the respective competition.
§ 2 Organizer
GAZPROM Germania GmbH, Markgrafenstraße 23, 10117 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as "GAZPROM Germania") organizes the competition on behalf of the open joint stock company GAZPROM (hereinafter referred to as "GAZPROM"), the official sponsor of the UEFA National Team Football competitions.
§ 3 Participation
- The competitions and their details of participation will be announced via GAZPROM FOOTBALL's social media channels.
- In order to participate in the competition, the participant must (a.) meet the respective entry requirements of the competition, which are described in the announcement of the competition on GAZPROM FOOTBALL's social media channels (hereinafter referred to as "the launch post") and (b.) the participant must follow the account @gazpromfootball on the respective social media platform with his/her own account at least until the draw of the winner of the competition.
- All natural persons who have reached the age of 18 are entitled to participate, with the exception of employees (or their relatives) of GAZPROM Germania and GAZPROM and persons involved in the implementation of the competition.
- Participants shall participate as per § 3 (1) only once. Participation via a raffle service is prohibited. GAZPROM Germania is entitled to exclude participants from the competition if they manipulate or attempt to manipulate the competition or violate the conditions of participation or otherwise attempt to influence the competition in an unfair or dishonest manner. In such cases, prizes will be retroactively cancelled and any prizes already distributed may be claimed back and an alternative winner will be selected.
- All participants entitled to participate according to § 3 (2) and § 3 (3), who are not excluded according to § 3 (4), and who carry out the terms of participation mentioned in the launch post within the participation period, will take part in the competition. The participation period shall begin after the launch post has been published by @gazpromfootball on the respective platform and shall end on the exact date and time, mentioned at the end of the launch post.
§ 4 Prizes and notifications of prizes
As part of the competition, tickets for the UEFA Nations League Finals 2021 matches will be given away as prizes. The number of tickets available to be won for each match will be mentioned in the respective launch post. The number of tickets to be won may vary from one competition to another. A participant cannot win more than 2 tickets per competition.
The prize will be awarded among all participants qualified per § 3 above who comply with all participation terms of the launch post. In the event of several correct entries, the winner will be decided by a draw. The process of the determination of the winner of a competition is under exclusion of the public and will not be accessible to the participants. In the event of win, the participant will be notified by a public comment and a personal message on the respective platform. In this case, the winner is obliged to inform GAZPROM Germania within 24 hours of receiving the notification in the form described therein (timely dispatch is sufficient) that he/she accepts the prize. If he/she accepts the prize in due time, the winner will receive all necessary information to pick up his/her prize on-site. If the deadline is not met, GAZPROM Germania is entitled but not obliged to draw a new winner and award the prize to this new winner.
A cash payment, change or exchange of the prizes is not possible. Winning claims are not transferable.
Winners must organize their own travel to and from the venue as well as their own accommodation and bear these and other costs of their stay at the venue. GAZPROM Germania accepts no liability for travel and accommodation.
After the prize has been accepted in due time, the further processing of the prize and the communication of information on the receipt of the tickets will be carried out by SPORTFIVE Germany Consulting GmbH, an agency commissioned by GAZPROM Germania. The tickets will be handed over to the winners in person at the venue in the form of a electronic ticket via app ("eTicket"); the winner will be informed separately by e-mail about the issue location and the exact procedure. Due to national regulations, additional personal data of the persons visiting the match must be provided to the local authorities (first and last name, passport or ID number, type of ID document, date of birth, place of birth, nationality) in order to be able to guarantee admission to the stadium.
If this data is not provided to GAZPROM Germania in good time by the winner and the respective accompaniment, the entitlement to the tickets won will be forfeited.
The recording and forwarding of this data to GAZPROM is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR for the fulfilment of a legal obligation based on national regulations. It is the responsibility of Gazprom Germania and SPORTFIVE Germany Consulting GmbH to send the data back to UEFA within the agreed timelines within the Ticket Holder Data sheets.
GAZPROM Germania accepts no liability should the winner of a ticket not be able to attend the match drawn for reasons for which GAZPROM Germania is not responsible, or not be able to attend the match in full. This includes, in particular, cases in which the match is cancelled or postponed, takes place with the exclusion of spectators or certain fan groups, or is abandoned.
§ 5 Release of the respective platform
The competition is not conducted, sponsored, supported or administered by Instagram, Facebook and Twitter nor is there any cooperation between GAZPROM Germania and Instagram, Facebook and Twitter regarding the conduct of the competition. Information provided by the participant in connection with participation in the competition will be disclosed exclusively to GAZPROM Germania and not to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. All questions or comments regarding the competition should be directed to GAZPROM Germania, not to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. The participant releases Instagram, Facebook and Twitters and its affiliated companies from all obligations arising from the competition.
§ 6 Early termination and amendments
GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to prematurely terminate the competition in whole or in part or to modify its course at any time, even without observing any deadlines, if it is not possible to guarantee proper implementation of the competition for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons.
Claims by the participant for fulfilment and/or compensation in the event of premature termination of the competition are excluded.
§ 7 Data protection information
In connection with participation in the prize draw, the personal data of the participants collected during registration will be processed in order to determine and notify the person of the winner. In this respect, reference is made to the data protection declaration of GAZPROM Germania, which is available online at https://www.gazprom-football.com/legal-notice/data-privacy.
GAZPROM Germania will announce the winners through the company's own communication channels. For this purpose
- the username of the winner on the respective social media platform on which the corresponding competition took place and
- the place of residence of the winners
will may be published on www.gazprom-football.com and on GAZPROM Football's social media channels: www.facebook.com/gazpromfootball, www.twitter.com/gazpromfootball, and www.instagram.com/gazpromfootball.
The publication of the winner's data (name and place of residence) is based on GAZPROM's legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR to use competitions for marketing purposes, as well as the corresponding obligation arising from the conditions of participation (Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR).
§ 8 Final provisions
If the terms of participation contain invalid terms, the validity of the remaining terms shall remain unaffected.
The course of law is excluded.
The prize competition is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.