Terms and Conditions
(1) On behalf of GAZPROM, a public joint stock company under Russian law and official sponsor of the UEFA Champions League, GAZPROM Germania GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “GAZPROM Germania”) is organizing the "FAN OF THE FINAL" ticket contest. The contest is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) Participation in the “FAN OF THE FINAL” ticket contest is free and voluntary. All persons who are of legal age at the start of the ticket contest are entitled to participate. Participation will take place during the period from 01 June 2017 to 04 June 2017 as part of the 2017 UEFA Champions Festival in Cardiff. The prerequisites for taking part in the contest are participation in a soccer interview conducted by GAZPROM Germania or its service provider during the UEFA Champions Festival, consent to publication of the video at www.gazprom-football.com, and signing the written Declaration of Consent.
(3) Videos for the "FAN OF THE FINAL" contest will be produced in the "GAZPROM Energy Cube" – a promotion stand set up specifically for the purpose of recording videos – at the site of the 2017 UEFA Champions Festival. The videos will feature the participants in a football interview with moderators hired and authorized by GAZPROM Germania or its service provider. Once produced, the videos will be published on the www.gazprom-football.com website and voted on for "FAN OF THE FINAL". Voting for all videos published as part of the 2017 UEFA Champions Festival will begin at 12:00 p.m.(CEST) on Monday, 05 June 2017, and end at 12:00 p.m.(CEST) on the following Monday, 12 June 2017. The voting period for the ticket contest will also be announced on www.gazprom-football.com. The organizer reserves the right to extend the voting period, if necessary – without giving reasons. The four videos that receive the most votes at the end of the voting period win. The prize can only be claimed by the persons who signed the Declaration of Consent with the participation codes for the winning videos. The winners will receive two tickets to a UEFA Champions League game of their choice during the 2017/2018 group phase (depending on availability). The admission tickets do not authorize admission to the hospitality area. The winner himself must arrange and pay for travel and accommodation.
(4) Video materials for participation in the “FAN OF THE FINAL” ticket contest can only be recorded in the “GAZPROM Energy Cube” as part of the 2017 UEFA Champions Festival. The “GAZPROM Energy Cube” and the opportunity to record a video there on the dates of the 2017 UEFA Champions Festival will only be available for a limited period of time. The organizer will give due notice of the hours during which the “GAZPROM Energy Cube” will be open. A video recorded outside of the hours when the Cube is open will not authorize any person to participate in the voting. Videos made by the fans themselves and supplied to GAZPROM Germania cannot participate in the “FAN OF THE FINAL” ticket contest. GAZPROM Germania assumes no liability for technical difficulties with respect to participation. If the person being interviewed does not answer the questions posed to him and goes off topic, the organizer shall be entitled to exclude the video from publication and participation in the “FAN OF THE FINAL” voting. Likewise, the organizer shall be entitled to exclude videos with vulgar, racist, defamatory, violence-glorifying, or otherwise inappropriate comments from participation in the contest.
(5) A participant may only participate in the "FAN OF THE FINAL" ticket contest once per event site. Only natural persons may enroll in the contest. GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to exclude persons from participation who seek to gain advantages through manipulation. In such cases, the prize can be withdrawn or invalidated after the fact and a new winner can be chosen or determined by the organizer under a logical interpretation of the voting results. The organizer alone will decide which procedure to use. GAZPROM Germania also reserves the right to terminate or interrupt the planned sequence of events at any time, particularly if there are disruptions or impediments.
(6) The prizes will be awarded to the four participants who have received the most votes for their videos at the end of the voting period. Votes can only be cast on the www.gazprom-football.com website. Voting cannot be done through a raffle service. Voting by e-mail, regular mail, or telephone is not permitted. If there is a tie vote among multiple videos at the end of the voting period, the winners will be chosen by lot. The decision among the videos that are tie for the most votes will not be made in public. GAZPROM Germania assumes no liability for technical difficulties with respect to the voting.
(7) The winners of the “FAN OF THE FINAL” ticket contest will be notified by e-mail and asked to confirm the win. If this confirmation is not provided by the deadline set by the organizer in the e-mail informing the participant that he has won, the participant’s claim to the tickets will be forfeited. After the official draw for the group phase of the 2017/2018 UEFA Champions League, the winners will be contacted again. The winners will be asked to select tickets for a game of their choice during the group phase of the 2017/2018 UEFA Champions League during a time period designated by the organizer. If the winners do not do so during this period of time, the claim to the prize will be forfeited. The tickets can be sent by mail or given in person. The winner’s identification will be checked before the tickets are given.
(8) GAZPROM Germania assumes no liability if the prize is delayed or not provided due to force majeure. The right to the prize may not be transferred to another person. The winner must bear the costs of traveling to and from the game site and any other costs himself. GAZPROM Germania assumes no liability for transport to and from the match.
(9) There shall be no right of recourse to the courts. The prize cannot be paid in cash, extended, changed, or exchanged. Resale or auctioning of the admission tickets that have been won is not permitted and is prohibited by law. If these rules are not followed, the tickets will be blocked without further warning.
(10) Once the admission tickets are provided to the winner, GAZPROM Germania shall be released from all obligations. To the extent legally permissible, GAZPROM Germania shall not be liable for deficiencies in the prize or failure to deliver the prize in due time.
(11) UEFA has been informed of the contest. GAZPROM Germania is responsible for the contest. GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to change or supplement these Terms and Conditions of Participation at any time. The most current Terms and Conditions of Participation can be viewed at www.gazprom-football.com at any time.
(12) Employees of the GAZPROM Group and UEFA as well as subcontractors directly or indirectly hired by GAZPROM Germania and UEFA are barred from participation in the contest.
(13) Data is collected solely for the purpose of determining and notifying the winners. GAZPROM Germania does not store or disclose the data. The data collected is disposed of in a timely manner in accordance with the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act. GAZPROM Germania is responsible for this.