Terms and Conditions
(1) On behalf of GAZPROM, a public joint stock company under Russian law and official sponsor of the UEFA Champions League, GAZPROM Germania GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “GAZPROM Germania”) is organizing the "FAN OF THE MATCH" ticket contest. The contest is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) Participation in the “FAN OF THE MATCH” ticket contest is free and voluntary. All persons who are of legal age at the start of the ticket contest are entitled to participate. Participation begins on the day of the particular stadium promotion at a UEFA Champions League game. The prerequisites for taking part in the contest are participation in a football interview conducted by GAZPROM Germania or its service provider at a UEFA Champions League game, consent to publication of the video at www.gazprom-football.com, and signing the written Declaration of Consent.
(3) Videos for the "FAN OF THE MATCH" contest will be produced in the "GAZPROM Energy Cube" – a promotion stand set up specifically for the purpose of recording videos – at selected UEFA Champions League game sites during the 2017/2018 season. The videos will feature the participants in a football interview with moderators hired and authorized by GAZPROM Germania or its service provider. Once produced, the videos will be published on the www.gazprom-football.com website and voted on for "FAN OF THE MATCH". Individual voting will take place at every UEFA Champions League Match where the "GAZPROM Energy Cube" is present. The voting will begin at 12:00 a.m. (CET) on the day after the particular participant videos are recorded and will end at 11:59 p.m. (CET) on the following Wednesday. The voting deadlines for each particular location will also be listed at www.gazprom-football.com. The organizer reserves the right to extend the voting period, if necessary – without giving reasons. The video that receives the most votes at the end of the voting period wins. The prize can only be claimed by the person who signed the Declaration of Consent with the participation codes for the winning videos. The winner will receive two tickets to a UEFA Champions League quarter final game of his choice during the 2017/2018 season. The admission tickets do not authorize admission to the hospitality area. The winner himself must arrange and pay for travel and accommodation.
(4) Video materials for participation in the “FAN OF THE MATCH” ticket contest can only be recorded in the “GAZPROM Energy Cube” at the particular UEFA Champions League game. The Cube and the opportunity to record a video will only be available for a limited period of time. The organizer will give due notice of the hours during which the “GAZPROM Energy Cube” will be open. A video recorded outside of the hours when the Cube is open will not authorize any person to participate in the voting. Videos made by the fans themselves and supplied to GAZPROM Germania cannot participate in the “FAN OF THE MATCH” ticket contest. GAZPROM Germania assumes no liability for technical difficulties with respect to participation. If the person being interviewed does not answer the questions posed to him and goes off topic, the organizer shall be entitled to exclude the video from publication and participation in the “FAN OF THE MATCH” voting. Likewise, the organizer shall be entitled to exclude videos with vulgar, racist, defamatory, violence-glorifying, or otherwise inappropriate comments from participation in the contest.
(5) A participant may only participate in the "FAN OF THE MATCH" ticket contest once per event site. Only natural persons may enroll in the contest. GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to exclude persons from participation who seek to gain advantages through manipulation. In such cases, the prize can be withdrawn or invalidated after the fact and a new winner can be chosen or determined by the organizer under a logical interpretation of the voting results. The organizer alone will decide which procedure to use. GAZPROM Germania also reserves the right to terminate or interrupt the planned sequence of events at any time, particularly if there are disruptions or impediments.
(6) The prize will be awarded to the participant who has received the most votes for his or her video at the end of the voting period. Votes can only be cast on the www.gazprom-football.com website. Voting cannot be done through a raffle service. Voting by e-mail, regular mail, or telephone is not permitted. If there is a tie vote among multiple videos at the end of the voting period, the winner will be chosen by lot. The decision among the videos that are tie for the most votes will not be made in public. GAZPROM Germania assumes no liability for technical difficulties with respect to the voting.
(7) The winner of the “FAN OF THE MATCH” ticket contest will be notified by e-mail and asked to confirm the win. If this confirmation is not provided by the deadline set by the organizer in the e-mail informing the participant that he has won, the participant’s claim to the tickets will be forfeited. After the official draw for the quarter final of the 2017/2018 UEFA Champions League, the winner will be contacted again. The winner will be asked to select tickets for a game of their choice during the quarter finals of the 2017/2018 UEFA Champions League during a time period designated by the organizer. If the winner do not do so during this period of time, the claim to the prize will be forfeited. The tickets can be sent by mail or given in person. The winner’s identification will be checked before the tickets are given.
(8) GAZPROM Germania assumes no liability if the prize is delayed or not provided due to force majeure. The right to the prize may not be transferred to another person. The winner must bear the costs of traveling to and from the game site and any other costs himself. GAZPROM Germania assumes no liability for transport to and from the match.
(9) There shall be no right of recourse to the courts. The prize cannot be paid in cash, extended, changed, or exchanged. Resale or auctioning of the admission tickets that have been won is not permitted and is prohibited by law. If these rules are not followed, the tickets will be blocked without further warning.
(10) Once the admission tickets are provided to the winner, GAZPROM Germania shall be released from all obligations. To the extent legally permissible, GAZPROM Germania shall not be liable for deficiencies in the prize or failure to deliver the prize in due time.
(11) UEFA has been informed of the contest. GAZPROM Germania is responsible for the contest. GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to change or supplement these Terms and Conditions of Participation at any time. The most current Terms and Conditions of Participation can be viewed at www.gazprom-football.com at any time.
(12) Employees of the GAZPROM Group and UEFA as well as subcontractors directly or indirectly hired by GAZPROM Germania and UEFA are barred from participation in the contest.
(13) Data is collected solely for the purpose of determining and notifying the winner. GAZPROM Germania does not store or disclose the data. The data collected is disposed of in a timely manner in accordance with the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act. GAZPROM Germania is responsible for this.