Terms and Conditions "We bring you to paradise"
1) As the official partner and sponsor of FC Zenit. St. Petersburg, GAZPROM Germania GmbH (hereinafter GAZPROM Germania) is hosting the “We bring you to paradise” ticket prize draw.
(2) Participation in the “We bring you to paradise” contest is free and voluntary. Moreover, participation does not depend on purchasing any goods or services or subscribing to any newsletter. All persons who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation are entitled to participate. Employees of GAZPROM Germania and the GAZPROM corporate group as well as persons entrusted with implementing the contest and their relatives are excluded from participation. Participation in the contest requires a one-time registration at www.gazprom-football.com, which is free of charge. Only one account may be opened per person. One can only participate in one’s own name. By registering, the participant confirms that the information provided is truthful, up-to-date and complete and that he accepts the General Terms and Conditions of Use and the Data Protection Provisions at www.gazprom-football.com.
(3) The participant must confirm the registration (the account) by e-mail by clicking on the verification link. If the e-mail confirmation is undeliverable, the registration is invalid. GAZPROM Germania is not liable for e-mail confirmations that do not arrive, are sent by mistake, are undeliverable or cannot be delivered for other reasons.
(4) Participation in the ticket prize draw "We bring you to paradise" is possible up to and including the published closing date for entry of each respective draw. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. GAZPROM Germania will not accept any responsibility for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the contest.
(5) In the context of the “We bring you to paradise” ticket prize draw, from 29.01.2018 (12:00 CET) until 05.02.2018 (11:59 CET) 10 x 2 tickets (prizes) will be given away for the match between Celtic Glasgow FC and Zenit St. Petersburg on 15.02.2018. The prize will be drawn among all participants who correctly answered the competition questions. The match tickets do not permit access to hospitality areas.
(6) The competition starts at 29.01.2018 (12:00 CET) and ends at 05.02.2018 (11:59 CET). Entrants may only submit one application for each respective "We bring you to paradise" draw. Participation via a prize draw service is prohibited. Only natural persons may enter. GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to exclude entrants seeking to gain an unfair advantage through manipulation of the participation procedure. In such cases, winning entries may be retrospectively discounted and an alternative winner will be selected. Furthermore, GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the prize draw without prior notification, especially in case of interference or obstruction of the regular process.
(7) All competitors who correctly answered the competition questions within the period of participation will be entered in the prize draw. The winners will be selected at random from amongst all eligible and/or correctly-answered entries. The draw will take place behind closed doors.
(8) Winners of the “We bring you to paradise” ticket prize draw will be notified by email immediately after the end of the competition, and will be asked to confirm their prize. If this confirmation is not received by GAZPROM Germania within the period specified by the organiser, which is stated in the winners’ notification email, any claim to the tickets won is waived. Tickets will be sent to the winners no later than 09.02.2018. GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to use alternative methods of transmission at short notice.
(9) GAZPROM Germania may contact the winners to ask for their personal details (name, address, date of birth) by phone or email before sending the prize, insofar as Zenit St. Petersburg, representatives of the venue, or GAZPROM Germania require this data for administration and ticket tracking. If the required data is not made available by the winner and the winner’s companion within the required period, any claim to the tickets won is waived.
(10) GAZPROM Germania shall not be held liable if the prize is postponed or cancelled due to circumstances beyond its control. Prizes are non-transferable. Winners must cover travel costs to the match themselves. GAZPROM Germania shall not be held liable for travel to the match.
(11) The decision is final and there is no right of appeal. There will be no cash alternative, alteration to or exchange of the prize. Noncompliance will result in the admission tickets being blocked without further warning, and GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to take legal action. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in the tickets being barred immediately. The claim to a prize is then waived without replacement.
Presentation of the tickets shall constitute a release and discharge of GAZPROM Germania by each winner, or a recipient authorised by the winner in writing, from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages.
Zenit St. Petersburg has been informed of the prize draw. GAZPROM Germania carries the responsibility for the prize draw. GAZPROM Germania reserves the right to alter or extend these terms and conditions. Entrants will be informed of the changes and may decide at their own discretion whether or not to continue participation in the competition.The relevant contract language for these Terms and Conditions of Participation is German. Translations of this agreement are only for informational purposes. If there are inconsistencies or differences of interpretation between the German version of the Terms and Conditions of Participation and any translation, the German version and its interpretation shall be controlling.
Your data will be handled in the strictest of confidence according to data privacy laws and will not be forwarded to a third party. The data will be recorded, processed and used according to the legal provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and all other relevant legislation.
All email addresses submitted by users will be automatically encrypted so that they will not be read by email search programmes and thus cannot be registered in spam mailing lists.
The organizer shall be entitled to store the data for the purposes of this contest. The data can be used to announce the winner (name, photo, if available) in all channels of communication available to GAZPROM Germania and to send messages from the organizer as reminders of other contests. It is agreed that the data shall be used to announce the winners of the “We bring you to paradise” contest at www.gazprom-football.com and on GAZPROM Football’s social media channels (www.facebook.com/gazpromfootball, www.twitter.com/gazpromfootball, www.instagram.com/gazpromfootball). Photos and video materials provided to GAZPROM Germania by the winners can be used by GAZPROM Germania in the aforementioned channels. The data protection guidelines for this website shall apply accordingly. The winners can revoke their consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organizer is entitled to store the data earmarked for this competition. This personal information (name, photo) may be used by the organiser to inform entrants of their prize and remind them of future draws via all communication channels of GAZPROM Germania. The participant agrees to the use of their data in the context of the "We bring you to paradise" compettion on www.gazprom-football.com.
The organiser is not liable for the loss of data. Participants agree to this condition.
Participants' email adresses will not be forwarded to third parties. Users may revoke authorisation to receive related emails at any any time. If you do not wish to receive further correspondence, an email to email@example.com will suffice.
The prize draw is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.